Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Rangatahi festival

Have you ever been a host of something︖ Well i have,  it was really gratifying to host. There was lots of food and  drinks . When it was the powhiri, majority of all the schools were there . It was crowded when they arrived however there was not much talking  when I saw them .  Afterwards i went to the shops to spend $11.50 . I got some ice blocks that came to $2.50 for each.  I went to Karn and Jack . I  said  “what are you doing “ Karn responded “nothing much we are just watching the performances” . So i sat next to them and watched. The  rain started spit every one went under shelter to not get wet , but i didn't i went to eat so i would not get wet .I got my jacket on and went outside and i ran at the back to go to the art room because that is when it started to really rain.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Zayden. I can see that you managed to complete all the tasks. Well done

    Miss Spies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss spies i arpcheate it :) By zayden

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about